Sunday 1 May 2011

Brief (my lovely)

If I could just live inside my dreams, I think I would be exponentially happier than I am currently. People need to wake the hell up, and stop allowing some mystical ghost to make their decisions for them. You know what is right and what is wrong. YOU. Go with that, go with your damn morals, not on some bullshit fed to you by a pedophiliac priest and his holier-than-tho ghost. For fucks sake, just read deuteronomy! If thats not proof enough that your god was a sick, sadistic, ass wipe, then I dont know what is.


My back hurts, and I cannot wait to get out of this country for a few weeks, and just forget about everything. Also, all you people constantly complaining about having so much pain and about your constant need to take prescriptions opiates, if you don't want them, send them to me will ya?


Todays Tea: NOTHING yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment