Thursday 3 March 2011

Billionaire Criminals



Jeez, I consider myself a strong person, but these beautiful people in Egypt, these Christians and Muslims coming together throwing a big FUCK YOU to Mubarak and his henchmen, and vowing to die if they have to to make sure their demands are met. I am posting a lot about this, yes, and I apologize to the ghosts or whoever are reading this and getting sick of it but too damn bad! I will keep bringing this up until Egypt has hopefully made the transition to a democratic and peaceful country with no religious favoritism. I keep writing about it in part because I know that their story needs to remain fresh in people's minds for as long as it takes for the tyrant and his douchbag regime to get lost, and also because I feel powerless. I am trying to talk about it as much as I can, and get people talking, and posting on facebook, and youtube, ect..but I feel helpless. I want to fly over there and get in Tahrir square with them and just help someway. It sucks. It sucks that the Egyptian government is feeding the world these (in some cases absolutely comical) lies! Thank god though more and more of them seem to be getting caught in their own lies everyday and the truth is unravelling and making the regime look THAT much more corrupt. More so than anyone has ever seen before. I'd like to give a salut to Anderson Cooper actually for all his work on the story, keeping it alive, and telling the truth straight up and not beating around the bush like every other newscaster I've seen. Truth be told, since this protest for freedom and democracy started, I haven't been able to watch anything BUT the news. I don't know why I am affected and so moved by this story. I just love to see people looking beyond menial differences into the heart of the problem, and coming together as a stronger people. Its beyond admirable, and I only wish I had 1/10th the amount of strength and courage as any one of those protesters in Tahrir square.

Anyway I should go to bed.
More Love.

Todays Tea: Jade snow with thyme leaves.

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment