Thursday 3 March 2011

Calm Before the Storm



I seem to be in a blogging mood these passed few days. This'll be short. It is now 12:23 AM and I don't really want to sleep, but I know I have to. School will be early tomorrow, and I've got four articles to read before 5PM. So for all intense and purposes I should go to sleep , but I want tea more than sleep right now. Maybe some sencha green tea with a few leaves of mint sprinkled into the mix. Yes, well it'll have to wait until after this blog.

Today I did some yoga after having a yoga-free period for almost 3 weeks!!! because of stupid exams. My body felt limber at first then the discomfort set in. But I knew I wasn't too far gone because downward dog still felt like a resting pose to me (as crazy as that might sound for yoga beginners-you do eventually get to a point when that pose arrives and you're like, "thank god!!" Alas, my hiatus does have its punishment, which will include 3 maybe 4 days of suffering filled pain. Yay. This'll teach me.

I am off.

Todays Tea: Refer to paragraph 1

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment